Let me show you the hidden secrets of beautiful Croatia - from the coast to the mountains, I will share with you my favourite places in this beautiful country.
Robyn Vulinovich, Croatian Tour Specialist
- About Us
- Amazing Adriatic Immortelle Skincare
- Beachfront Accommodation
- Best of Dalmatia
- Contact Us
- Day Tours in and around Split
- Food and Wine
- Irresistible Istria Slow Cruise and Tour
- Loveable Island Lastovo
- Luxury Cruising and Sailing Dalmatia
- My Irresistible Istria and Splendour of Slovenia Tour
- My Travel Tales
- Trogir Treasures
- A Dalmatian village called Kostanje
- A week in Croatia
- An Exquisite day on Islands Šolta and Brač
- Christmas Advent in Split
- Confessions of a Tour Director
- Dalmatia by Sea and Land with Robyn.
- Irristible Istria and much more..
- Island Pag..an exotic environment
- Masquerade in Makarska
- Memorable Moments on Tour in Croatia and Slovenia – May 2012
- My Croatia – A Hot Holiday Destination
- My Magical Weekend
- My Tales, Tours and Tastes of Tuscany.
- My Visit to Varazdin
- Sailing a new route..Split to Zadar
- Sarajevo Secrets
- The Masterpieces of Ivan Mestrovic
- The Poetic Beauty of Brac
- Twelve days in Croatia
- Photo Gallery
- Robyn Vulinovich-Sisarić..another foreign entrepreneur.
- Small Group Slow Tours…
- Eco Nature Lover’s Tour of Croatia
- Head on East to Slavonia
- Luxury Private Tour Croatia and Montenegro
- Magic of 3 Islands Tour
- Majestic Croatia Tour
- South Dalmatia and Montenegro Tour
- Tour Dalmatia, Home of Zinfandel Grape
- Tour Dalmatian Roman Roads
- Tour – The Last Undiscovered Wine Paradise in the World
- Tour- Spectacular Eco Nature Park
- Tour-Dalmatia in Your Eyes.
- The Wooden Boats of Betina
Looking for something in particular?
Author Archives: Maureen Gardner
The recent 2012 holiday season in Croatia broke all existing records ! On one day alone, during July 35,000 visitors arrived in Split, many of them on their way to the Dalmatian islands, some embarking on yachts and cruises, others … Continue reading
MY HIDDEN CROATIA – Croatia is a country of great diversity in many ways. It has evolved over the centuries enduring many invasions from all directions, from the Illyrian tribes, Roman, Byzantium, Greek, Turkish, Venetian, French and Austro-Hungarian Empires, all … Continue reading