Located in Bajnice Jesenice, a 30-minute scenic drive south of Split. A 3 bedroomed home comfortably accommodating 3 couples or a family. A superb location, offering great value for money, priced at 350Euro per night. For further enquiries please contact: Robyn Vulinovich-Sisarić Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +385 (0) 998280102 Website: www.myhiddencroatia.com
Let me show you the hidden secrets of beautiful Croatia - from the coast to the mountains, I will share with you my favourite places in this beautiful country.
Robyn Vulinovich, Croatian Tour Specialist
- About Us
- Amazing Adriatic Immortelle Skincare
- Beachfront Accommodation
- Best of Dalmatia
- Contact Us
- Day Tours in and around Split
- Food and Wine
- Irresistible Istria Slow Cruise and Tour
- Loveable Island Lastovo
- Luxury Cruising and Sailing Dalmatia
- My Irresistible Istria and Splendour of Slovenia Tour
- My Travel Tales
- Trogir Treasures
- A Dalmatian village called Kostanje
- A week in Croatia
- An Exquisite day on Islands Šolta and Brač
- Christmas Advent in Split
- Confessions of a Tour Director
- Dalmatia by Sea and Land with Robyn.
- Irristible Istria and much more..
- Island Pag..an exotic environment
- Masquerade in Makarska
- Memorable Moments on Tour in Croatia and Slovenia – May 2012
- My Croatia – A Hot Holiday Destination
- My Magical Weekend
- My Tales, Tours and Tastes of Tuscany.
- My Visit to Varazdin
- Sailing a new route..Split to Zadar
- Sarajevo Secrets
- The Masterpieces of Ivan Mestrovic
- The Poetic Beauty of Brac
- Twelve days in Croatia
- Photo Gallery
- Robyn Vulinovich-Sisarić..another foreign entrepreneur.
- Small Group Slow Tours…
- Eco Nature Lover’s Tour of Croatia
- Head on East to Slavonia
- Luxury Private Tour Croatia and Montenegro
- Magic of 3 Islands Tour
- Majestic Croatia Tour
- South Dalmatia and Montenegro Tour
- Tour Dalmatia, Home of Zinfandel Grape
- Tour Dalmatian Roman Roads
- Tour – The Last Undiscovered Wine Paradise in the World
- Tour- Spectacular Eco Nature Park
- Tour-Dalmatia in Your Eyes.
- The Wooden Boats of Betina
Looking for something in particular?