Welcome drinks and afternoon Dalmatian delicacies await 12 fortunate guests aboard perhaps the most luxurious gulet on the Dalmatian Coast. Captain Jere/Owner proudly takes his guests on a cruise like no other. There are various sailing routes available. PRICES AND BROCHURE for 2016 and beyond are now available. CONTACT: ROBYN VULINOVICH-SISARIC: +385 998280102 Croatia Email: myhiddencroatia@bigpond.
This is one of the most luxuriously presented gulets available for cruising in Croatia, and has exceptional live aboard space. The Captain and Crew genuinely do their best to ensure you have a most authentic memorable cruising experience in Croatia. Book now for sailing Croatia 2013!
Other best point of difference is that this gulet has great living spaces: the foredeck has a comfortable seating area and tables for cocktails, lunch or just relaxing, a large private upper deck for sunbathing, a spacious lounging area with cushions on the aft deck, as well as a large interior saloon.
Accommodation in 6 double cabins (all ensuite) for 12 guests. It has very comfortable “hotel” type walk-around beds,the best amongst gulets.
Peter and Gwendolyn Dawes. from Perth in Western Australia…Cuddlepies…
The captain/owner, cook and two sailors are always at your disposal, the service is warm and welcoming. It was a pleasure sailing with them during the past week from Dubrovnik to Split visiting Islands Sipan, Mljet, Korcula, Vis and Hvar…mooring sometimes in the harbours and other times in small quiet idyllic coves …A perfect get-away, relaxing and indulging in the freshest Dalmatian seafood, and first class fine wines not forgetting the beautifully cold beers!
Mick and Denise Power from Brisbane and myself in the middle…a beautiful couple with such a story to tell of hard work, passion, determination and great business achievements throughout Australia. It was such a privilege to cruise in their company.
The Armstrongs, Ken and Pat from Perth, WA..a loving caring couple.
Garham and Laurelle Miller from Melboune…discovering the beauty of the Dalmatian Coast. Graham took great delight in choosing the wines for dinner…a wine buff all the way!
The prices include:
- Insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, service on board
- Water for drink is included in price during whole day.
- 4/5 crew (skipper, cook, sailor/s)
- Fuel for 4 hours sailing per day,
- Bed sheets once a week and towels twice in a week changing Ship’s crew and their food, using specified ship equipment
- Beach towels
- Fuel for tender
The prices exclude:
- Meals and drinks for the clients
- Half board is 330,00 euro per person per week and full board is 520,00€ per person per week
- Extra meal (dinner) is optional on board 30€ / meal per person
- All inclusive with alcoholic drinks – 220€ person/week.Includes: Water, coffee, tea, milk, juices & soft drinks (Coca-cola, Fanta, Sprite, Tonic,..), Croatian wines, beers & spirits.
- Important Note: It includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar’s list. Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits (To be bought at boat’s bar by price list)
- All inclusive non alcoholic drinks – 105€ person/week. Includes: Water, coffee, tea, milk, juices & soft drinks (Coca-cola, Fanta, Sprite, Tonic,..)
- Marina fees and port fees
- Tickets for national parks
- hostess on request at extra charge (100 EUR/day)
- 1000 EUR/week includes: expenses in town ports (but not marina fees) , sojourn taxes
- tickets for national parks
- The cost of getting on and off board in other ports on special request by the clients
- Transfer or hotel accommodation if the request is agreed as mediated by our company
- More than 4 hours of engine work per day (Extra work engine 80,00 euro/hour
- Tender for sky, doughnat (80€/hour)
Discounts for children:
0-2 years free, 2-10 years- 50% reduction, 10-12 years– 30% reduction.
Usual mealtime: breakfast from 8 – 9 o’clock, lunch from 13 – 14 and supper from 19 – 21 o’clock. Bar is open till 23 o’clock.
For additional payments for the food and beverages on board as per pricelist record is kept and payments are made at the end of the trip to the captain.
Gulet Aurum has POS device for paying with Maestro, American, Master Card and Visa Card.
it is possible to change booking terms and conditions, in particular situation, based on agreement or decision of menagement of Gaćina Adriatic Charter.