Personalised Tour Consultancy and Concierge Services.
Professional stress free planning and recommendations.
Offering the discerning independent traveller and small groups all of the following:
- Assistance with planning your itinerary with attention to detail according to your interests, age and budget.
- Focusing on responsible and sustainable travel.
- Advising on favourite restaurants of Croatian cuisine, and traditional specialities’.
- Food & Wine Tours, The very best Cooking Schools.
- Meeting the artisans, winemakers, the locals. We share their culture and immerse ourselves in their way of life, relaxing, enjoying and indulging in Croatian warmth and hospitality.
- Walking tours are our speciality.
- Cruising the Croatian Coast. A large range of skippered and bare boat yachts, timber gulets, catamarans and cruisers are available for group bookings with guaranteed departure dates.
- Amazing Adriatic Immortelle Skincare, essential oils harvested and distilled locally in Croatia. Learn about the benefits of the many natural oils for skin remedies, their healing and anti-aging rejuvenation properties.
ABOUT ROBYN VULINOVICH Croatia Tour Consultant
After many years as a restaurateur in Queensland Australia, Robyn has now followed her passion, living in the best of two worlds, residing permanently in Split on the central Dalmatian Coast of Croatia and always visiting family and friends in Australia annually before Covid came upon us, restricting our travel plans.
The Dalmatian Coast is a place she loves to be, exploring the villages, a love of old stone houses, arches and walkways. The Adriatic Sea, glittering in the sunlight, villages nestling in the many coves and bays; the islands scattered along the coast, the bluest of azure blue waters. Pine, olive groves and vineyards, healing and welcoming; “The perfumes of the land, lavender, rosemary, sage, bay leaf, chamomile, rekindling beautiful memories from my youth.” The language and music, the seafood and traditional cuisine, simple ways of food preparation, yet always so delicious and fresh.
“I am always delighted to share my knowledge and passion about Croatia, steeped in centuries of history and traditions, with influences from the Roman and Greek Empires, the Venetian, Turkish and Austro-Hungarian dynasties, not forgetting Napoleon and the French! So much to see and admire, a tapestry of rich cultural heritage, together with foods and wines of the Mediterranean.”
At My Hidden Croatia, we have secured the services of some of the very best local guides with sunny smiles and personalities waiting to welcome you.