Unique personalised tours discovering the hidden secrets of Croatia, offering the discerning independent traveller:
• Itineraries with attention to detail.
• Favourite restaurants of Croatian cuisine, and traditional specialities.
• Food & Wine Tours, Cooking Schools with a difference in Regional Croatia.
• Meeting the winemakers, the locals, the artisans, we share their culture and immerse ourselves in their way of life, relaxing, enjoying and indulging in Croatian warmth and hospitality.
• Exploring the spectacular Dalmatian Coast and the many islands along the way, cruising and taking time to enjoy and savour the delights of this special part of the world.
• Cruising the Croatian Coast- A large range of skippered and bareboat yachts, timber gulets, and cruisers are available for group bookings with guaranteed departure dates.
ABOUT ROBYN VULINOVICH-SISARIC – Croatia Tour Consultant
After many years as a restaurateur in Queensland Australia, Robyn has now followed her passion, living in the best of two worlds, visiting family and friends in Australia, and now residing permanently in Split on the central Dalmatian Coast of Croatia.
The Dalmatian Coast is a place she loves to be, exploring the villages, a love of old stone houses, arches and walkways. The Adriatic Sea, glittering in the sunlight, villages nestling in the many coves and bays; the islands scattered along the coast, the bluest of azure blue waters. Pine, olive groves and vineyards, healing and welcoming; “The perfumes of the land, lavender,rosemary, sage, bayleaf, camomile, rekindling beautiful memories from my youth.” The language and music, the seafood and traditional cuisine, simple ways of food preparation, yet always so delicious and fresh.
“My present work is simply an extension of my restaurant, making sure that those who place their trust in me have a wonderful and memorable time in a part of the world that is so close to my heart and has become my second home.”
“I am always delighted to share my knowledge and passion about Croatia, steeped in centuries of history and traditions, with influences from the Roman and Greek Empires, the Venetian, Turkish and Austro – Hungarian dynasties, not forgetting Napoleon and the French! So much to see and admire, a tapestry of rich cultural heritage, together with foods and wines of the Mediterranean.”
Together with local guides and a network of ‘friends’ we are able to offer unique and authentic travel experiences to suit all budgets and desires. – Robyn Vulinovich-Sisaric
At My Hidden Croatia we have secured the services of some the very best local guides, waiting to welcome you.