February is the month of Masquerade in Croatia, dressing up to disperse any evil spirits before the Catholic period of Lent. A celebration of overturning any old bad habits of daily life, clearing the way for new life with the beginning of Spring. Evening Balls and Street Parades, fun and frivolity for young and old! Yesterday, 9th February, I visited the Makarska Riviera, a one hour drive south of Split on the Central Dalmatian Coast, and it was a beautiful sight watching mums and dads, their children and teachers, taking part in the local parade…what a lot of fun…..In some other Catholic countries this tradition is called Carnevale.
Let me show you the hidden secrets of beautiful Croatia - from the coast to the mountains, I will share with you my favourite places in this beautiful country.
Robyn Vulinovich, Croatian Tour Specialist
- About Us
- Amazing Adriatic Immortelle Skincare
- Beachfront Accommodation
- Best of Dalmatia
- Contact Us
- Day Tours-When in Split
- Food and Wine
- Head on East to Slavonia
- Irresistible Istria Slow Cruise and Tour
- Loveable Island Lastovo
- Luxury Cruising and Sailing Dalmatia
- My Irresistible Istria and Splendour of Slovenia Tour
- My Travel Tales
- Trogir Treasures
- A Dalmatian village called Kostanje
- A week in Croatia
- An Exquisite day on Islands Šolta and Brač
- Christmas Advent in Split
- Confessions of a Tour Director
- Dalmatia by Sea and Land with Robyn.
- Irristible Istria and much more..
- Island Pag..an exotic environment
- Masquerade in Makarska
- Memorable Moments on Tour in Croatia and Slovenia – May 2012
- My Croatia – A Hot Holiday Destination
- My Magical Weekend
- My Tales, Tours and Tastes of Tuscany.
- My Visit to Varazdin
- Sailing a new route..Split to Zadar
- Sarajevo Secrets
- The Masterpieces of Ivan Mestrovic
- The Poetic Beauty of Brac
- Twelve days in Croatia
- Photo Gallery
- Robyn Vulinovich-Sisarić..another foreign entrepreneur.
- Rustic Dalmatian Dining in Split
- Small Group Slow Tours…
- Eco Nature Lover’s Tour of Croatia
- Luxury Private Tour Croatia and Montenegro
- Magic of 3 Islands Tour
- Majestic Croatia Tour
- South Dalmatia and Montenegro Tour
- Tour Dalmatia, Home of Zinfandel Grape
- Tour Dalmatian Roman Roads
- Tour – The Last Undiscovered Wine Paradise in the World
- Tour- Spectacular Eco Nature Park
- Tour-Dalmatia in Your Eyes.
- The Wooden Boats of Betina
Looking for something in particular?